This website www.guerrieri-rizzardi.it is regulated by the following Sale Conditions: the products purchased on the Site are offered and sold by GUERRIERI RIZZARDI AZIENDA AGRICOLA SS, sede legale Via Verdi 4, 37011 Bardolino (VR), CF/P.IVA 01659690232, Cam.Com MI REA 1937916.
- According to the discipline of electronic commerce, the sale of products through the Site constitutes a distance contract governed by Chapter I, Title III (articles 45 and following) of D. Leg. n. 206, 6 September 2005, (Consumer Code) and D. Leg. n. 70, 9 April 2003.
- Sale Conditions can be changed at any time and will be effective from the moment of their publication on the Site.
- Guerrieri Rizzardi does not carry out any checks and/or monitoring and is not responsible for the contents, provision of services and/or for the sale of products by other persons or entities through links, banners or other hypertext links, nor for any errors and/or omissions and/or violations of the law by them.
- By reference to Italian citizens, sales on the Site are reserved only for those who have reached the age of 18. Buyers who are not Italian citizens can buy Products on the Site only if they are over 18 years old, if this is provided by their own national law. If no legislation exists in this regard, Buyers must be at least 21 years old.
In any case, the user who makes purchases on the Site undertakes to indemnify Guerrieri Rizzardi from any liability in the event that it has made purchases on the Site without complying with age requirements provided by its national law
- In case of legal dispute in progress, violation of these Sale Conditions, fraud of any kind and, in particular, fraud related to credit card payments, invalid documents and insufficient guarantees of solvency, Guerrieri Rizzardi reserves the right to cancel orders.
- Purchasing on the Site, it could occur that: the purchase process or the Product Sheet contain one or more material errors. In these cases, or in similar cases, the user can request the cancellation of the order or obtain, in agreement with Guerrieri Rizzardi, a different Product, after eventual adjustment of the purchase cost.
3. REGISTRATION ON SITE
- Only registered users are allowed to purchase the Products on the Site.
- The user guarantees that the personal information provided during the registration procedure on the Site is complete and truthful and ensures that no one has access to them.
4. CONTRACT INFORMATION
According to D. Leg. n. 70, 9 April 2003, that bears the provisions on electronic commerce, Guerrieri Rizzardi informs the user that:
- Once completed an order form in electronic format and transmit it to Guerrieri Rizzardi, electronically, following the instructions that appear on the Site and that accompany the different phases of the purchase, the contract for one or more Products on the Site can be considered completed.
- The user can consult his order form at any time by accessing his account; the order will be stored in Guerrieri Rizzardi database for the time necessary to process the order and, in any case, according to the law.
5. VALIDITY PRICES/OFFERS
- All prices of the Products are expressed in Euro (€) and are inclusive of Value Added Tax (“VAT”), unless otherwise specified. Any additional cost will be expressly and separately indicated in the order form, before the user proceeds to transmit the order.
- Guerrieri Rizzardi can change the price of the Products at any time, without notice. In any case the price charged to the user is the one published on the Site in the page with detailed description of the Product at the moment of order confirmation by the user. Any changes (increasing or decreasing) in price after the order transmission will not be taken into account.
- Discounted Products in Promo will appear on the Site indicating the original price crossed.
6. ORDERS – PRODUCTS INFORMATION
- Guerrieri Rizzardi will process the purchase order only after receiving confirmation of authorization to the payment of the total amount. In the event that Total Amount is not paid or the successful outcome of the payment is not confirmed, the purchase contract will therefore be terminated pursuant to and in line with art. 1456 c.c.
- The images and descriptions on the Site reproduce the characteristics of the Products as faithfully as possible, but they may be different for vintage and/or dimensions or in relation to any accessory products. These images must therefore be interpreted as indicative.
- All wines contain sulfites.
7. AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
- The products availability presented on the Site is limited in number. It may therefore happen, also due to the possibility that several users buy the same Product at the same time, that the ordered Product is no longer available after the transmission of the purchase order.
- In that case, without prejudice to the rights attributed to the user by the law, and, in particular, by Chapter XIV of Title II of Book IV of the Civil Code, the user will be promptly informed by e-mail or by phone and he will then be entitled to terminate the contract, pursuant to and in line with the provisions of art. 61, IV and V comma, of the Consumer Code, and to be reimbursed, if already paid, within the maximum period of 15 working days from the date of payment.
- This amount will normally be credited to the same payment method used by the user for the purchase or the different means agreed between the user and Callmewine. Possible delays in crediting may depend on the bank, the type of credit card or the payment solution adopted.
- In the case of unavailability regarding only some Product objects in a multiple order, without prejudice to the rights attributed to the user by law, and in particular by Chapter XIV of Title II of Book IV of the Civil Code, and without prejudice to the application of art. 7.2, Guerrieri Rizzardi will immediately notify the user of such fact by e-mail or telephone, who will therefore be entitled to terminate the contract, limited to the Product (s) that has become unavailable, pursuant to and for the purposes of the provisions of art. 61, IV and V comma, of the Consumer Code.
- The amount of delivery costs due by the user in relation to a specific order, is expressly and separately indicated (in Euro and inclusive of VAT) during the purchase process, in the order summary and, in any case, before the user proceeds to the transmission of the same.
- It is up to the user to check the conditions of the Product that has been delivered to him/her or that he/she has withdrawn and it is recommended to indicate on the carrier’s transport document any anomalies, accepting the package “with RESERVE” (user must write “Reserve” and the reason of it) and to promptly notify Guerrieri Rizzardi with some pictures per e-mail.
- In the event that the purchased Product is not delivered or is delivered late as compared to the delivery terms indicated during the purchase process and in the order confirmation, the provisions of art. 61 of the Consumer Code will be applied.
9. PAYMENT METHODS
The payment of the Products can be made by credit card, through the Stripel payment solution or bank transfer.
Payment by credit cards
- The payment of the Products can be made by credit or debit card directly through the Site.
- In the event that the holder of the order is different from the card holder, Guerrieri Rizzardi reserves the right to ask the user, via e-mail, to send, through the same means, a two-sided copy of his own identity document and, The document must be valid.
- In the event that Guerrieri Rizzardi does not receive these documents within 5 days or receives expired or invalid documents, the contract will be deemed terminated pursuant to and in line with art. 1456 c.c. and Guerrieri Rizzardi may reserve the right to cancel the order, with subsequent refund of the Total Amount.
- The delivery terms will start from the date of receipt of such document.
- The confidential data of the credit card (card number, holder, expiry date, security code) are encrypted and transmitted directly to the payment operator without passing through the servers that Guerrieri Rizzardi uses.
- If the user decides to pay by bank transfer, the order will be sent as soon as Guerrieri Rizzardi has received the payment of the full amount related to the order.
Payment by Stripe payment solution
- The payment of the Products purchased on the Site can be made using the Stripe payment solution. If the user chooses Stripe as a means of payment, he will be redirected to the site of Stripe where he pays for the Products according to the procedure established and regulated by Stripe and the terms and conditions agreed between the user and Stripe.
- In case of resolution of the purchase contract and in any other refund case, for any reason, the amount of reimbursement due to the user will be credited to the Stripe and Guerrieri Rizzardi can’t be held responsible for any delays or omissions in the crediting of the amount of the refund, and in order to contest this, the user must directly contact Stripe.
10. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The user has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with Guerrieri Rizzardi without incurring costs other than those indicated in the order and without having to specify the reason, within ten (10) calendar days, as long as this can be applied to the entirety of the ordered product: it is not possible to exercise withderawal only on one or more partes of one single product or in case of damage/tampering/loss that have not been notificated in time to Guerrieri Rizzardi by the user.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the user must send an email to email@example.com with explicit declaration of his decidion before withdrawal deadline.
- The user must return the product at his charge to the following address:
Az. Agr. Guerrieri Rizzardi
Strada Campazzi, n. 2
37011 Bardolino (VR)
Tel. +39 045 7210028
- Guerrieri Rizzardi will refund the user, who has already paid the returned product, within 30 days as from its return and after checking the integrity of the product.
- Photos, texts, descriptions and everything on the Site are the exclusive property of Guerrieri Rizzardi ss and the complete or partial reproduction of any part of the Site is forbidden in any form and in any case without prior written authorization of Guerrieri Rizzardi ss.
- Guerrieri Rizzardi is not responsible for any damage suffered by the user of by third parties (or thier belongings) due to delays in delivery or use of the Product.
12. THE PLACE OF JURISDICTION
- For any eventual dispute, the Forum having Jurisdiction is that of Verona.
13. INFO AND COMPLAINTS
It is possible to request information, send communications, request assistance or submit complaints, by contacting Guerrieri Rizzardi in the following ways:
- Phone: +39 045 7210028 (Monday – Friday: 9:00-13:00 and 13:30-17:00)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org